Welcome to the OVMS
Get Ready to Choose Your Own Reading Adventure...
Summer Reading 2017
Book Choice Lists
Overview and Assignments
Barnes and Noble Book Fair Event Flyer
Phone: (856) 582-5353 x5641
Fax: (856) 589-0197
Hours: 7:45AM - 3:10 PM
Instructional Media Center (IMC) Services for Students
- Students may come to the library at any time as long as they have a pass. Students must sign their first and last names on the sign-in sheet at the entrance to the library.
- The library is open after school from 2:50PM to 3:10PM - Monday through Friday. Students must obtain a pass from a teacher to enter the library after school.
- Students may check out two books at a time for a two-week period. At the end of this two-week period, books must be returned or renewed. Students are responsible for all materials that they borrow.
- An extensive reference collection (both print and electronic) is available for students to use in the library.
- The library has 12 Dell computers. The online card catalog we use is Destiny. We have Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, and Microsoft Power Point. Use of the Internet is limited to school work/projects only.
- The library also has an extensive Ebook collection that can be accessed anywhere via computer.