Las Reglas de la Clase
- Arrive on time. 3 times late equals a detention
- Arrive prepared to class: textbook covered, notebook, Homework.
- No gum chewing. Must throw in trash as you enter. 3 Times equals detention.
- No cell phones in class. Must remain in your locker. Will be retrieved and given to an administrator
- No putting on make up, lotion or perfume during class. Allergies among students!
- Raise your hand when you speak.
- Be respectful or your classmates and teacher.
- Place your Homework on top of your desk as you enter.
- Begin the wram up activity as per guided on the board
- Participate actively during classroom activities
- Must remain quiet during individual work and class lecture
- Group work: refrain from having conversations not related to the topic. Otherwise you will be assigned independent work.
- must clean up anything on floor around you
- the teacher will dismiss you and not te bell
- Daily HW assignments to reinforce the language: 15 minutes
- Weekly quizzes: vocabulary, grammar, culture. Usually Fridays.
- Oral assessments in group or independently.
- Tests every 2 to 3 weeks: listening, reading, vocabulary, grammar, culture.
- Group projects: some time will be given in class to work together.
- Individual projects
- Role playing and acting out using Spanish in class
- Singing Spanish
- Cultural presentations in English
- Cooking demonstrations, celebrations and Fun Food Friday!! Only if the class has earned it!!
- To have FUN!!
1st time Teacher warning
2nd time teacher warning and call home
3rd time call home and teacher detention
4th time call home and administrative detention and classroom removal
***It is up to the teacher's discretion and authority to determine which step to apply according to the circumstances. Teacher may revert to step 4 or 3 at any given time.