Keep a copy of the classroom rules and procedures in front of your notebook.
Section1 : Vocabulary
A list of the Vocabulary for unit we Study.
Keep all flash cards for topic quizzes and unit tests.
5 points extra on assessments when you turn in flash cards on the day of a quiz/test.
Section 2: Notes/Class work and Homework
This section should include:
- Any and all work you do for in class problems; Include words, charts, pictures, or anything else to show your thinking.
- Any notes you take; write anything that will help you remember your thinking. These notes are for your reference as you solve in-class problems, answer homework questions, work on quizzes and prepare for test.
- This section will include all check-ups, quizzes, and tests.
Section 3: Assessment
Keep all study guides, quizzes, and test
Section 4: PARCC
- Keep any PARCC related worksheet or reference pages.
- Keep all Intervention Journal pages from readiness assessments.
Please do the following to help you organize your work and to make it easier for me to review your notebook:
- Date every entry and identify problems with problem numbers and the unit name.