1. When you hold children and give them this attention, they know you love them.
2. Reading to children encourages them to become readers.
3. Listening to stories will help develop your child's attention span.
4. Books will help your children's imaginations soar.
5. Illustrations in children's books rank with the best, giving children a lifelong appreciation
for beautiful art.
6. Books are one great way of passing on your values.
7. Children's books today are so well-written that they are fun even for adults.
8. Until children learn to read themselves, they will think you create magic.
9. When you give them this gift, you will create memories that last a lifetime.
10. Every teacher and librarian you ever meet will thank you!
Compliments of the Family Reading Partnership