The following is a list of some wonderful websites you may want to try. They all have educational games for the kids to play!
1. http://www.kathimitchell.com/mathfolder/vdwmaketen.htm (Make 10)
2. http://www.oswego.org/staff/cchamber/techno/gemes.htm (Ghost Blasters)
3. http://mathforum.org/templepow/support/games.html (Everday Math Games online for Free)
4. http://nlvm.usu.edu/en/nav/index.html (National Library of Virtual Manipulatives)
5. http://fen.com/studentactivities/Piggybank/piggybank.html (Piggy Bank)
6. http://www.tumblebooklibrary.com (Tumblebooks - username = Bells and password = reads)