Often parents express an interest in coming into their child's classroom to offer their services. I encourage you to do this. I invite you to come in as a guest reader, to share your career, a hobby or a cultural experience.
In addition to the above, parent volunteers can:
• Help chaperone field trips
• Participate in classroom activities when needed (i.e. assist with journal writing, help during center time)
• Help organize "special" activities.
• Donate to parties and other activities.
• Coordinate and/or make phone calls
The Home & School Council will also utilize parent volunteers throughout the school year.