Please NOTE:**Updates for extending this project are made weekly. If anyone chooses to explain one area of the "additional information"below, in a 5 paragraph essay, please edit your information and you will recieve extra credit!Please explore over the next couple of weeks, information about your composer:
- Childhood, Adultlife, Facts that Jump, Influences
- During this time; weeks of
- This project is continued through MAY 2020-you "may" write out any information.
- Please send/or video a brief synopsis of your composer to Mrs.D.
Here are some helpful sites for your Project:*Always start on GOOGLE~it is your "Main Highway"biographies.comabout.comyahooligans.combing.comlibraryspot.comdsokids.org...('Dallas Symphony Orchestra')sfskids.com...('San Francisico Symphony')nyphilkids.com...('New York Philharmonic')
- A list of pieces your composer wrote...What is your favorite and WHY?...Listen to examples on YouTube
- What are the most famous pieces used?...if they did film score, Which is your favorite and WHY?
- Awards?(how many), facts that you would never imagine?(great for your audience during the presentation)