VINCENT A. CAVALEA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Any June 2018 high school graduate who was enrolled in the Hurffville Elementary School for a minimum of THREE full years may apply for one of four $500 scholarships to an accredited college or licensed vocational, technical or trade school. The HURFFVILLE PTO is awarding these four scholarships.
Each applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicant must be a June 2018 graduating senior who was enrolled in the Hurffville Elementary School for a minimum of THREE full years.
2. Applicant must have been accepted to an accredited college or licensed vocational, technical or trade school. If chosen for a scholarship, an official acceptance letter from the said school must be submitted to receive your check.
3. Applications must be submitted to the scholarship committee by Friday, April 20, 2018.
4. Transcript must accompany the application.
5. Official SAT results must accompany the application.
6. An essay outlining your goals and aspirations must accompany the application.
The scholarship committee of the Hurffville PTO will select the recipients.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
1. Good citizenship and well-rounded character.
2. Quality of the Essay.
3. Grade Point Average
4. SAT Score
Please DO NOT STAPLE your application.
Please mail application and attachments to: PTO SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE
HURFFVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
200 HURFFVILLE-GRENLOCH ROAD
SEWELL, NJ 08080
Applications may also be dropped off at Hurffville Elementary School during school hours.
All information will be kept confidential.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY, APRIL 20, 2018