Suppose you are a commoner living in England during the decline of feudalism. You have been talking with a grandparent about how life has changed for your family over the years.
Write a letter or journal entry about how the life of your family has changed. Your letter or journal entry should include:
- at least one effect of political or legal changes in England
- at least one effect of the bubonic plague
- at least one effect of the Hundred Years' War
- one way in which your family life has improved socially or economically
- one way in which your family has more legal rights or a greater voice in government