It has often been assumed that in life, the young rely on their energy whereas the aged rely on experience. The Constitutional Convention is remarkable because the delegates that represented the 12 colonies (Rhode Island was not in attendance) were both young and/ or plenty of life experience. The average age of the delegates was 42 and four of the most influential delegates—— Alexander Hamilton, Edmund Randolph, Governor Morris, and James Madison— — were in their thirties. Over half of the delegates graduated from college and even more significant was the continental political experience of the Framers: 8 signed the Declaration of Independence, 25 served in the Continental Congress, 15 helped draft the new State Constitutions between 1776 and 1780, and 40 served in the Confederation Congress between 1783 and 1787. We are going to honor the energy, experience, legacy, and wisdom of these men by individually creating:
- A tagul create about your founding father (30 words/phrases)
- A Four paragraph essay about your delegate
- Bibliography (sources)
THIS IS DUE March 16, 2017
After you research, you will prepare a 4 paragraph essay, (7 sentences per paragraph) and give an oral report to the class that should be between 2 and 5 minutes. The essay should include the following information: An introductory statement about your person. Include their name, when they were born, and where they lived. Important facts such as family members, education, and important events in their life. Describe the person's adult life. What are his other important accomplishments? What life experiences formed his opinions in Congress? How is the world different because that person lived?
- First Melanie makes a list of things related to her research topic.
- Next, Melanie logs into https://tagul.com/create and clicks on “Create.”
- She uses the plus sign to add words to the list.
- *Melanie makes sure that her biography name the most so it stands out. She ranks her words and picks her shape.
- *She uses the “layout” feature to adjust color and position of words to create an attractive cloud.
She prints her tagul, and hands it in the day the project is due.