Top 10 Reasons Children Benefit From Fitness and Exercise!
1. Children who begin exercising as kids are more likely to continue exercising when they become an adult.
2. Kids who exercise have better self esteem.
3. Daily exercise can help children maintain a healthy body weight throughout adolescence.
4. Exercise helps promote motor coordination and motor performance skills.
5. Exercise improves the quality and quantity of sleep.
6. Research shows that exercise improves school attendance and enhances student's academic performance.
7. Regular physical activity helps maintain strong and healthy muscles, bones, and joints.
8. Children who are active show fewer symptoms of anxiety and depression.
9. Exercise can aid in the development of social skills and teamwork.
10. Daily physical activity can prevent or delay the development of many chronic diseases in the future.