My name is Mr. Gregor, and I teach Freshman Health and Physical Education. As classes start getting into full swing, I wanted to take a moment to reach out to you and express some important concerns:
- As per school policy, the required dress code for PE is red, white, and blue t-shirts/gym shorts. If you have a problem getting clothes of the correct color, let me know.
- Please remind your son or daughter to always lock up all valuables in their locker during class.
- If a student is “unprepared” for PE class (does not have PE clothes or sneakers), they will lose 5 points from their Preparation grade each of the first two offenses, 10 points for each of the next two offenses, and 5 points after any other offenses. They will fail the class for the marking period if they are “unprepared” 5 times! A final grade below a 60 may not be made up during Summer School. Every student must pass four years of Physical Education/Health in order to meet graduation requirements.
- If you would like to subscribe to my Remind account, text ‘@gregorpe’ to the phone number ‘81010’ to get important updates and reminders for homework, assignments, tests, etc.
- If you have any questions about the PE Rules and Regulations, which are found on my teacher page (http://www.wtps.org/Domain/855), or any other questions/concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached by school email or by phone.
Our first unit will be Project Adventure, which is one of the most exciting units available in the entire high school! Students will learn how to properly tie a climbing harness and ascend our low- and high-ropes challenge course, both indoors and outdoors. This is a rewarding unit which they will remember for the rest of their high school career. We will be sharing more information as the year gets underway.
I am excited for this new school year, and am looking forward to meeting all of my students soon. Again, please do not hesitate to contact me via email or Remind.