A-11 Classroom Rules
Entering the classroom
- Get to class on time. BE PROPMT!
- Remove BOTH earbuds once you enter the classroom.
- Remove hoods or hats from head
- Leave your books and your bags up front.
- *Keep a pencil on you at all times - BE PREPARED
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the shop at any time!
- No Open toed shoes of any kind. Change into sneakers or boots.
- Have a good attitude – Please say Hello. It goes a long way.
- Have a seat at your assigned table and wait quietly for directions.
While in the classroom
- Don’t touch other people’s belongings.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Don’t fool around in the shop or the hallway.
- Do not be disruptive.
- Be respectful to those around you.
- Be Polite
- No bullying.
- Cell Phones- Put your phones away while teacher is talking, and you are working.
- No inappropriate language.
- Be Productive
- Pay attention to directions
- Know your surroundings – Be aware of what is going on around you.
Leaving the classroom
- After clean-up, remain seated at tables until your appropriate bell rings.
- * NO Standing by the front door
- Do not leave early. Leave at your appropriate Bell.