As the Intervention Specialist, I will:
- Work alongside teachers to provide tiered instructional interventions, social-emotional learning assistance, and virtual coaching. Assist students with goal setting to be more successful in the classroom. Offer tiered support in addition to the core instruction that is received during grade-level reading and math classes. Tiered support will take place outside of the student’s normal classes and during the school day.
- Serve at the Intervention & Referral Services (I&RS) Coordinator. I will work with the Intervention Team to actively identify students needing interventions based on multiple data points such as reading levels, assessment data, classroom observations, teacher recommendations, and individual student progress.
- Offer ongoing professional development related to intervention services
- Serve as the School Test Coordinator for national, state, and local assessments.
- NJSLA Staff Training 2023.pptx