Middle School Student Links
- Ask a question: type in a question.
- Ask.com: Basic search engine
- Ask for Kids: Search engine, news resources, fun & games.
- Brainboost (ask questions): An "answer engine" — click on subject area or ask your own question.
- Dog Pile: Search engine.
- Google for Kids: Links to subject areas and other Web sites.
- KidsClick! Web search for kids by librarians.
- Kids' Search Tools: All-purpose search engine with links to other search engines.
- Yahoo Q & A for Kids: Questions and answers for kids, or "Ask Earl" your own question.
- Start Your Own Business
- Fun Brain Fun Match: matching game
- The Learning Page: features and activities for various subject areas
- Brainpop.com: engaging, animated content that motivates and inspires children to learn.
BASIC SKILLS INSTRUCTION
- Surfing the Net with Kids: Art, Crafts: Links to art, crafts and music activities and Web sites.
- Global Children's Art Gallery: Galleries of art works by children around the world; submit your own work, more...
- Bridges: Education and career planning, exploration, learning style inventory.
- What Do You Like?: Exploring career information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Monster Career Advice: Job profiles by category; job search; post your resume.
- Free online tutorial for FrontPage 2000.
- Music — Kids' page of the New York Philharmonic Orchestra. Music-related activities and games.
- MediaBuilder.com: Free clipart, background images, Web elements, tools, more...
- Cooltext Graphics Generator: Design a logo, button, or download fonts.
- Surfing the Net with Kids: Computers: Learn HTML, Internet safety, more...
- TypingMaster: Typing Bubbles Game
- Typing Tutor Game
- Type Online
- Dance Mat Typing
- ABCya Keyboard Challenge: learn the keys –keyboard puzzle
- Keyboarding Practice
- Homeworkspot: Math Topics, Quick Reference, Fun, Contests
- Awesome Library: Middle-High School math
- Math Forum at Drexel: Weekly problems, Dr. Math Q&A, Internet activities, others...
- I Know That Grade 6
- Surfing the Net with Kids/Math: Links to math help in all areas.
- Funbrain.com: Math games
- A Plus Math: Math games
- Cool Math for Kids: Math games
- Math Playground: Math games, activities, puzzles, more...
- Math League: Help with integers
- Math League: Figures and polygons: illustrations, terms, definitions
- Math League: Angles and angle terms
- AAA Math: Subtracting negative and positive integers
- AAA Math: Find a factor
- Pythagorean Theorem: Example
- PBS: Using the Pythagorean Theorem
- Pythagorean Theorem: Manipulative example
- Factor game: play against a friend or online
- Product game: Exercise your skill with products and multiples
- Shodor.org: Various math activities with explanation and purpose
- Factoring to prime numbers: Hit refresh button to start new problem
- Grid game: Find the factors, multiples, powers, prime and triangular numbers...
- Practice finding multiples under 100, patterns...
- List of online math activities
- Help solving math problems: Pull-down categories and links to various levels
- Math Cats: Polygon Playground: click and drag various colored shapes to make your own design
- Matching angle terms and definitions game
- Kid Port 7th grade: Measuring angles
- Angles Exam Prep site
- BBC Math: Number; Shapes, Space and Measures; and handling Data
- Algebra Help
- Algebra Help (more)
- Interactive Arithmetic
- Middle and High School Math Resources
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives: all grade levels
- BBC Science: Living Things, Materials, Physical Processes
- Spanish for Kids: Interactive Spanish Lessons, free online Spanish lessons, more...