Below are Mad Minute Practice Time Tests for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. While 1st and 2nd grade students learn and practice addition and subtraction, students in grades 3 through 5 learn and practice all four of the computations.
1. Print out from the attachments containing the Mad Minutes that you want to practice.
2. Have somebody time you for 60 seconds to complete as many problems as you can.
3. Correct those problems that you finished in 60 seconds.
4. Keep track of your progress by recording your results.
5. Complete those problems you did not finish in 60 seconds for extra practice.