Phone: 856-232-1290 ext 3020
Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. Elementary Education Rowan University M.Ed. Marygrove College
Mrs. Lorraine Pasquale
🌷Happy Tuesday from Mrs. Pasquale
Today’s date is: 6-9-2020 8 days of school left!
I will be working at school again today until about 1:00. Office 365 is having login problems so I have only used classdojo today to send assignments. I will respond to any issues after 1:00 today. Thanks for your patience!
📃 Where To Find Your Work: Today you will find your reading/math/ fundations on Seesaw and fact practice on First in Math.
🎯 Learning Objectives:
- Reading: Folktales and Fairytales-To read for comprehension and fluency
- Writing/LAL: response to fictional story
- Math: Unit 9 review skills; improve fact fluency for addition and subtraction
- Health: Appropriate types and amounts of physical activity to enhance personal health; outside/inside playtime
- Fundations- Unit 14 review of skills; current trick words.
- Reading: - Seesaw: Little Red Riding Hood (15 min)
- Fundations/LAL: Practice spelling trick words; take a trick word quiz from mom or dad (10 min)
- Math: Seesaw- Identifying coins; FIM (20 min total)
- Health: Recess outside or Go noodle workout (20 min)
- IDR (quiet reading time) Use any books you have at home for quiet reading time. You could also read books online or read aloud with your family.
- Specials- Phys Ed-Go to Mr. Vogel’s teacher page and click on first grade lesson. https://www.wtps.org/Page/29671
***Reading Club-please check Miss Babiowski’s teacher page on the Birches website.
***Mrs. Olsen will email her students for math suggestions.
🤩 How I will see/check your work: I will be checking your work on Seesaw, RazKids, and First in Math, whenever they are assigned.
🗣 How We Communicate: Please use class dojo or email for questions.