Phone: 856-227-1103 ext. 3513
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Thomas C. Kilian
Welcome to 3rd Grade!
On behalf of the third grade teachers at Whitman Elementary School, we are happy to welcome you to the 2022-2023 school year. We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends daily and arrives on time and well rested, ready for the day’s learning experience
- Completes all assignments given by teachers
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in third grade
- Follows directions and procedures set forth by all staff members
Learning is a team effort and we have a common goal… to help your child become an independent learner.
Third Grade Teachers