Phone: (856) 227-1103 x3403
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Early Childhood Education
Ms. Kaitlyn Nasatka
Welcome to 3rd Grade!
I am excited to welcome you to this school year! This will be my 6th year teaching! I received my bachelors degree in early childhood education from Shippensburg University. I am originally from Pennsylvania but I spent 3 years teaching 3rd grade in Virginia. I recently moved to Washington Township with my two dogs Murphy and Tucker!
I am looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure your child can achieve their highest potential. I recognize that in order to be successful in school, your child needs support from both the home and school. I know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education.
This year I will be teaching math, science, and social studies. Mrs. Bennett will be my partner teacher and she will be teaching English Language Arts. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time and well rested, ready for the day’s learning experience
- Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in third grade
- Follows directions and procedures set forth by all staff members
Learning is a team effort and we have a common goal… to help your child become an independent learner!