- Remember to ALWAYS return your books to the library on the day they are due, so that others can read them.
- If you find a damaged book, or your library book accidentally rips, give it to the librarian. Library books are mended with special materials.
- Always carry your books in a plastic bag in your bookbag so that they stay clean and dry.
- Keep your place in a book with a bookmark, not by folding the corner of the page.
- Turn the pages of a book with care by using the top or bottom corners of the page.
- Keep your books in a safe place at home where little brothers, sisters, or pets cannot bother them.
- Keep books away from drinks and food.
- Never write, color, or glue inside of a book.
- Always handle books with clean hands.
Thank you for taking care of our library books!