First In Math features hundreds of engaging games designed to strengthen fact fluency, automaticity, computational thinking, and other critical skills. Whether students are working on addition or algebra, built-in practice Goals encourage achievement and keep them energized to sustain accelerated effort over time.
Top 10 Reasons to Love First In Math
- Great for at-home use! Students can access the site 24/7.
- Content to challenge all students, from intervention to gifted.
- Critical prep for ALGEBRA even at the K, 1 and 2 levels.
- Significant results can be achieved in minutes a day.
- Games range from simple shape matching to complex CT/Coding.
- Easy monitoring of practice, activity and proficiency in vital areas.
- Online practice reduces time spent reviewing math facts each day.
- Comprehensive content aligns with established standards.
- Free webinars & implementation help; group PD sessions available.
- Outstanding customer support.