· If you find a damaged book, or your library book accidentally rips, give it to the librarian. Library books are mended with special materials.
· Always carry your books in your bookbag so that they stay clean and dry.
· Keep your place in a book with a bookmark, not by folding the corner of the page.
· Turn the pages of a book with care by using the top or bottom corners of the page.
· Keep your books in a safe place at home where little brothers, sisters, or pets cannot bother them.
· Keep books away from drinks and food. Keep books in a plastic bag if you carry drinks in your bookbag.
· Never write, color, or glue inside of a book.
· Always handle books with clean hands.
Thank you for taking care of our library
books!Last updated 10/23/2019