Welcome to Washington Township Public Schools!
We're glad you're here.
Now accepting online applications.
To register, we kindly ask that you complete the steps below:1. Please view the appropriate registration tutorial:
2. Prepare and upload all required documentation to your device.
- Families who are new to WTPS (do not yet have a PowerSchool Unified Classroom Account) - New WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
- Current WTPS Families (have a PowerSchool Unified Classroom Account) - Current WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
- To confirm that your UC account is working, please click here and enter your credentials. (current families only)
- Need help scanning? No problem! Please see our guide: Scanning Important Documents for Registration on Your Mobile Device
3. Complete the information requested in the Pre-Registration Portal.4. After your've been approved, use the login information in the approval email you received from the registration office to complete your registration. Please plan on the process taking 30 minutes to one hour to complete.
- Please note: For the best user experience, kindly utilize Google Chrome or Firefox on a laptop or desktop to access our registration platform (do not use Internet Explorer). Mobile devices and tablets are having difficulty uploading documents.
Kindly note, it may take several business days for your pre-registration application to be approved, to receive your approval email, and for your registration packet to be approved. As this is a new process for us, too, we want to take our time to ensure we are providing accurate information and service. We respectfully request your patience and understanding - we are committed to helping you through the process.
Need assistance? We're here to help! Please see our Registration Support Resources Page.
Need further support? We've got you! Please complete the WTPS Registration Support Form to request support.
Eileen Abbott Central Administration Building
206 East Holly Avenue
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856) 589-6644, ext. 6698(856) 589-1385 (fax)