Welcome to Washington Township Public Schools!
We're glad you're here.
Now accepting online applications
DISTRICT PRE-REGISTRATION PORTAL -- 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR (GRADES K-12)
DISTRICT PRE-REGISTRATION PORTAL -- 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR (KINDERGARTEN ONLY)
**THE PORTAL CURRENTLY IS OPEN TO ALL NEW K-12 STUDENTS FOR THE 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR AND KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS ONLY FOR 2023-24**
Looking to pre-register a PRESCHOOL student for the 22-23 School Year? You must contact our special education department for more information and to complete a screening.
PLEASE NOTE: If your child is currently enrolled in our District's integrated preschool or preschool disabled program, you DO NOT have to pre-register for kindergarten. Your child will automatically be rolled up by the District.
After your pre-registration is approved, you can complete registration forms online or you can make a daytime appointment in the registration office using this link.
Evening appointments are available from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. on March 21, 23, 29, and April 3. Those appointments can be made at this link.
To register, we kindly complete the steps below:1. Please view the appropriate registration tutorial:
2. Prepare and upload all required documentation to your device.
- Families who are new to WTPS (do not yet have a PowerSchool Account) - New WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
- Current WTPS Families (have a PowerSchool Account) - Current WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
- Need help scanning? No problem! Please see our guide: Scanning Important Documents for Registration on Your Mobile Device
3. Complete the information requested in the Pre-Registration Portal.4. After you've been approved, use the login information in the approval email you received from the Registration Office to complete your registration. Please plan on the process taking 30 minutes to one hour to complete.
- Please note: For the best user experience, kindly utilize Google Chrome or Firefox on a laptop or desktop to access our registration platform (do not use Internet Explorer). Mobile devices and tablets have difficulty uploading documents.
Kindly note, it may take several business days for your pre-registration application to be approved, to receive your approval email, and for your registration packet to be approved.
If you need to submit updated immunizations, physical, or dental records after your registration has been completed, please send this information directly to your child's school nurse. Our nurses' contact information can be found here.
Need assistance? We're here to help! Please see our Registration Support Resources Page.
Need further support? We've got you! Please contact our Registrar, Matt Pesyna (email@example.com/ext. 6698), or our Registration Assistant, Jan Giel (firstname.lastname@example.org/ext. 6550).
*** PLEASE NOTE: If you are a current WTPS student, you DO NOT have to re-register. ***
Eileen Abbott Central Administration Building
206 East Holly Avenue
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856) 589-6644, ext. 6698(856) 589-1385 (fax)