Enrollment in the Washington Township Public Schools requires the following:1). Residency in Washington Township, Gloucester County2). Documentation of the following:
- Immunization records
- Birth Certificate (original birth certificates are required for the registration of preschool disabled and kindergarten students)
- Three proofs of residency
- Current grades or standardized test scores if transferring into District
- Unofficial transcripts for transferring high school students
- Physicals and dental exams for enrolling kindergarten students
3). Registration Appointment. Please contact the Registration Office (856-589-6644, x6698) to obtain an appointment time. A registration packet will be mailed, or can be picked up, for completion in advance of the appointment to expedite the enrollment process.