Kindergarten Registration & Pre-K 3 Lottery
A child who will be five years of age on or before October 1 is eligible to register for our full-day kindergarten class beginning in the fall term. Please complete the following steps to register:
1. Please view the appropriate registration video tutorial below:
2. Prepare and upload all required documentation to your device.3. Complete your child's Pre-Registration Application here.4. After your've been approved, use the login information in the approval email you received from the registration office to complete your registration! Please plan on the process taking 30 minutes to one hour to complete.
- Families who are new to WTPS (do not yet have a PowerSchool Unified Classroom Account) - New WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
- Current WTPS Families (have a PowerSchool Unified Classroom Account) - Current WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
- Please confirm that your UC account is working, please click here and enter your credentials. (current families only)
Please note: If you need to submit updated immunizations, physical, or dental records after your registration has been completed, please send this information directly to your child's schol nurse. Our nurses' contact information can be found here.
- Please note: For the best user experience, kindly utilize Google Chrome or Firefox on a laptop or desktop to access our registration platform (do not use Internet Explorer). Mobile devices and tablets are having difficulty uploading documents.
Pre-K 3 Lottery:
The Pre-K 3 lottery has closed.
Need assistance? We're here to help! Please visit our Registration Support Resources.
Thank you! :)