Kindergarten Registration for the 23-24 School Year is now open!
PLEASE NOTE: If your child is currently enrolled in our District's integrated preschool or preschool disabled program, you DO NOT have to pre-register for kindergarten. Your child will automatically be rolled up by the District.
Please review the process below and begin gathering the required documents (see below) so your child's registration will be quick and efficient!
A child who will be five years of age on or before October 1 is eligible to register for our full-day kindergarten class beginning in the fall term. The District houses kindergarten in six locations:
Bells Elementary (Bells sending zone)
Birches Elementary (Birches sending zone)
Hurffville Elementary School (Hurffville sending zone)
Thomas Jefferson Elementary (Thomas Jefferson sending zone)
Wedgwood Elementary (Wedgwood sending zone)
Whitman Elementary (Whitman sending zone)
Need to check your sending zone? No problem! Click here.
Please complete the following steps to register:
1. Please view the appropriate registration video tutorial below:
2. Prepare and upload all required documentation to your device.3. Complete your child's Pre-Registration Application here.4. After you've been approved, use the login information in the approval email you received from the registration office to complete your registration! Please plan on the process taking 30 minutes to one hour to complete.
- Families who are new to WTPS (do not yet have a PowerSchool Account) - New WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
- Current WTPS Families (have a PowerSchool Account) - Current WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
5. Kindergarten Snapshots will be scheduled upon approval of Registration.Please note: If you need to submit updated immunizations, physical, or dental records after your registration has been completed, please send this information directly to your child's school nurse. Our nurses' contact information can be found here.
- Please note: For the best user experience, kindly utilize Google Chrome or Firefox on a laptop or desktop to access our registration platform (do not use Internet Explorer). Mobile devices and tablets are having difficulty uploading documents.
Need assistance? We're here to help! Please visit our Registration Support Resources.
Thank you! :)