• Change of Address Form


    Are you moving residences but staying within the Washington Township School District? If so, you must fill out a Change of Address form and return it to the Registration Office at the Eileen Abbott Central Administration Building (206 East Holly Avenue, Sewell). You will need two proofs of residency (driver's license, bank statement, lease, mortgage papers, etc.) to complete the address change.

    Click here to download the form. Fill it out and email, with copies of your two proofs of residency, to blacca@wtps.org. For help scanning your documents, use this tutorial.