• Asthma Treatment

    Students who have asthma and will require treatment during school must have both an "Asthma Treatment Plan" form and a "Request for Pupil Medication to be Taken at School" form, for each medication, completed by a physician and signed by a parent/guardian. Both forms can be found here for your convenience and can be returned to the Health Office or faxed by your doctor's office to (856) 589-6909.

    Click to open

    Request for Pupil Medication/Asthma Treatment Plan