Chestnut Ridge Middle School PTO 2018-2019
Welcome! The PTO strives to positively impact the experience of the students, parents and staff of Chestnut Ridge Middle School. Your membership dues and support of our fundraisers allow us to provide for our students during the school year. Membership is only $5 per family. Your support is crucial to our efforts. Thank you for your support!
Some things the PTO does throughout the year:
Please continue to check back for updated information on what's happening at Chestnut Ridge Middle School. We appreciate your support throughout the year. If you have any questions please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Provide Community T-Shirts
- Host the book fair to support the library
- Provide refreshments for Back-to-School Night, Fifth Grade Orientation, Student of the Month, Principal’s Tea, and Recognition at the Ridge
- Host the 8th grade ceremonies and provide award plaques
- Provide funding for assemblies and the Maria Carpenter Scholarships
- Support Rockin' at the Ridge
Executive Board Members:
Co-Presidents: Gina Pakradooni and Marianne Wisniewski
Vice President: Heather Bogan
Secretary: Dawn DeVito
Treasurer: Kim Hagerty