• We can work together to manage your child's asthma at school. We can assiste by administering nebulizer treatments or inhalers.

    Please have your health care provider complete the following form and return it to the school. If your child requires nebulizer treatments at school you will need to provide the medication, tubing and mask or mouthpiece. I have a nebulizer in my health office.

    Click to open


    Asthma Treatment Plan