Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year! The PTO strives to positively impact the experience of the students, parents and staff of Chestnut Ridge Middle School. Your membership dues and support of our fundraisers allow us to provide for our students during the school year. Membership is only $5 per family. Your support is crucial to our efforts. Thank you for your support!
Some things the PTO does throughout the year:
- Provide Community T-Shirts
- Host the book fair to support the library
- Provide refreshments for Back-to-School Night, Fifth Grade Orientation, Provide refreshments for Student of the Month, Principal’s Tea, and Recognition at the Ridge just to name a few
- Host the 8th grade ceremonies and provide award plaques
- Provide funding for assemblies and the Maria Carpenter Scholarships
2017-2018 Executive Board Members:
Co-Presidents: Gina Pakradooni and Marianne Wisniewski
Vice President-Fundraising: Jennifer Carroll
Vice President–Membership: Beth Laliberte
Secretary: Darleen Yacavone
Treasurer: Kim Haggerty
Members-at-large: Heather Bogan, Dawn DeVito, Adrienne Laubin, Manuela Martino, Angela Melas, Courtney Stefano and Leslie Vogel.