- the action of giving someone support, confidence, or hope
- something that makes someone more likely to do something
- To inspire with enthusiasm, spirit and confidence
- Giving confidence to others to do their best academically, socially, and emotionally.
- Giving verbal and emotional confidence and support to others.
- Cheering each other on.
- Being cooperative and responsible while building a sense of belonging to our school.
"There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend." ~ Katherine Butler Hathaway