Character Education Program for October- RESPECT
Definition of RESPECT:
Behavior intended to please others, to show regard or consideration for others and their beliefs and feelings.
What You Will See As We All Show RESPECT for One Another:
· Students will treat each other with respect.
· They will follow the Golden Rule.
· They will be tolerant of differences.
· Use good manners with everyone.
· Be considerate of the feelings of others.
· Deal peacefully with anger, insults and disagreements.
· Look for positive ways to solve problems.