To follow through on your obligations and to be accountable for your choices
Definition of Responsibility:
The social force that binds you to your obligations and the course of action you will take. A duty or task that you are required or expected to do.
What we will see as our students show more Responsibility:
- Do what they are supposed to do.
- Follow through on their obligations and responsibilities
- To persevere and keep on trying to do their best.
- Think before they act and consider the consequences.
- To be accountable for their choices.