Welcome to the OVMS Library!
Instructional Media Center (IMC) Services for Students
Frank IndrisoMedia SpecialistEmail: email@example.com
- Students may come to the library at any time as long as they have a pass. Students must sign their first and last names on the sign-in sheet at the entrance to the library.
- Students may check out two books at a time for a two-week period. At the end of this two-week period, books must be returned or renewed. Students are responsible for all materials that they borrow.
- An extensive reference collection (both print and electronic) is available for students to use in the library.
- The library has 8 Dell computers. The online card catalog we use is Destiny. We have Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, and Microsoft Power Point. Use of the Internet is limited to school work/projects only.
- The library also has an extensive Ebook collection that can be accessed anywhere via computer/laptop.
Library AssistantPhone: (856) 582-5353 x5641Fax: (856) 589-0197Hours: 7:40 AM - 3:05 PMOVMS IMC Databases
World Book Online www.worldbookonline.com
Encyclopedia Britannica www.school.eb.com