1. Students may come to the IMC with a pass from a teacher to do research, complete an assignment, or to checkout,
renew, or return a book or magazine. Students must sign their first and last names on the sign-in sheet at the circulation desk.
2. Sixth grade prep club meets in the IMC after school on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Other students need a pass to come to the IMC after school. The computers may be used only to complete homework or for research for a class project.
3. Students may check out two books for a two-week period. Books must be brought to the library to be renewed.
1. Students may use the library for silent reading, the selection of books, to use reference materials, the computers, or for studying
2. Talking is to be kept to a minimum in the library –remember, the library is also a classroom. Students who are disruptive will be asked to leave the library.
3. Upon leaving the library, students are expected to replace their chairs under the tables and to clean up after themselves.
4. No food, drink, or gum chewing is allowed in the library.
5. When returning library books, put them in the book return slot unless they are too large to fit. If they are too large to fit, please inform a library staff member.
6. Lost library books must be replaced at the current cost of the book.