Welcome to Washington Township Public Schools!
We're glad you're here.
Now accepting online applications
FOR NEW STUDENTS WHO ARE ENROLLING FOR CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR
Registration for the 2021-22 Preschool Lottery
is NOW CLOSED!
Families who are entered in the lottery will receive their lottery numbers via email in time for the March 1st drawing that will take place at 5 p.m. via Facebook Live on the District's Facebook Page.
We are NOT accepting online applications for Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 School Year. We will make an announcement in the coming months when applications will be accepted. Thank you!
To register, we kindly complete the steps below:1. Please view the appropriate registration tutorial:
2. Prepare and upload all required documentation to your device.
- Families who are new to WTPS (do not yet have a PowerSchool Unified Classroom Account) - New WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
- Current WTPS Families (have a PowerSchool Unified Classroom Account) - Current WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
- To confirm that your UC account is working, please click here and enter your credentials. (current families only)
- Need help scanning? No problem! Please see our guide: Scanning Important Documents for Registration on Your Mobile Device
3. Complete the information requested in the Pre-Registration Portal.4. After your've been approved, use the login information in the approval email you received from the Registration Office to complete your registration. Please plan on the process taking 30 minutes to one hour to complete.
- Please note: For the best user experience, kindly utilize Google Chrome or Firefox on a laptop or desktop to access our registration platform (do not use Internet Explorer). Mobile devices and tablets have difficulty uploading documents.
5. Schedule your Registration Application Review appointment on our last form. Once you have completed your application, please schedule your Registration Application Review Appointment for our Registrar to review and approve your application.
Kindly note, it may take several business days for your pre-registration application to be approved, to receive your approval email, and for your registration packet to be approved.
If you need to submit updated immunizations, physical, or dental records after your registration has been completed, please send this information directly to your child's schol nurse. Our nurses' contact information can be found here.
Need assistance? We're here to help! Please see our Registration Support Resources Page.
Need further support? We've got you! Please contact our Registrar, Barb Lacca (email@example.com/ext. 6698), or our Registration Assistant, Jan Giel (firstname.lastname@example.org/ext. 6550).
*** PLEASE NOTE: If you are a current WTPS student, you DO NOT have to re-register. ***
Eileen Abbott Central Administration Building
206 East Holly Avenue
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856) 589-6644, ext. 6698(856) 589-1385 (fax)