Welcome to Washington Township Public Schools!
We're glad you're here.
Now accepting online applications
Pre-Registering a KINDERGARTEN student for the 22-23 School Year? Click HERE!
PLEASE NOTE: If your child is currently enrolled in our District's integrated preschool or preschool disabled program, you DO NOT have to pre-register for kindergarten. Your child will automatically be rolled up by the District.
Pre-Registering a PRE-SCHOOL student for the 22-23 School Year? Click HERE!
THE PORTAL CURRENTLY IS OPEN TO ALL NEW STUDENTS FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR AND KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS ONLY FOR 2022-23.
After pre-registering, you can complete registration forms online or you can make an appointment in the registration office using this link
To register, we kindly complete the steps below:1. Please view the appropriate registration tutorial:
2. Prepare and upload all required documentation to your device.
- Families who are new to WTPS (do not yet have a PowerSchool Unified Classroom Account) - New WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
- Current WTPS Families (have a PowerSchool Unified Classroom Account) - Current WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
- To confirm that your UC account is working, please click here and enter your credentials. (current families only)
- Need help scanning? No problem! Please see our guide: Scanning Important Documents for Registration on Your Mobile Device
3. Complete the information requested in the Pre-Registration Portal.4. After you've been approved, use the login information in the approval email you received from the Registration Office to complete your registration. Please plan on the process taking 30 minutes to one hour to complete.
- Please note: For the best user experience, kindly utilize Google Chrome or Firefox on a laptop or desktop to access our registration platform (do not use Internet Explorer). Mobile devices and tablets have difficulty uploading documents.
Kindly note, it may take several business days for your pre-registration application to be approved, to receive your approval email, and for your registration packet to be approved.
If you need to submit updated immunizations, physical, or dental records after your registration has been completed, please send this information directly to your child's school nurse. Our nurses' contact information can be found here.
Need assistance? We're here to help! Please see our Registration Support Resources Page.
*** PLEASE NOTE: If you are a current WTPS student, you DO NOT have to re-register. ***
Eileen Abbott Central Administration Building
206 East Holly Avenue
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856) 589-6644, ext. 6698(856) 589-1385 (fax)