Welcome to Washington Township Public Schools!
We're glad you're here.
Now accepting online applications
THE PORTAL CURRENTLY IS OPEN TO ALL NEW K-12 STUDENTS **FOR THE 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR ONLY**.
Looking to Pre-Register for our regular education preschool lottery for the 2023-24 school year? Use this special link to enter into the lottery. The deadline is 8 a.m. on Tuesday, January 31, 2023. Click here for more information on the District's integrated preschool program. Click here for a video FAQ about the program.
Looking to pre-register a PRESCHOOL student for the 22-23 School Year? You must contact our special education department for more information and to complete a screening.
Looking to pre-register a KINDERGARTEN student for the 23-24 School Year? Our kindergarten roundup will begin in March. We will announce more information here and on social media as we get closer.
PLEASE NOTE: If your child is currently enrolled in our District's integrated preschool or preschool disabled program, you DO NOT have to pre-register for kindergarten. Your child will automatically be rolled up by the District.
After your pre-registration is approved, you can complete registration forms online or you can make a daytime appointment in the registration office using this link.
Evening appointments will be available on select dates that we will announce soon. Those appointments can be made at this link.
To register, we kindly complete the steps below:1. Please view the appropriate registration tutorial:
2. Prepare and upload all required documentation to your device.
- Families who are new to WTPS (do not yet have a PowerSchool Unified Classroom Account) - New WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
- Current WTPS Families (have a PowerSchool Unified Classroom Account) - Current WTPS Family - Full Registration Tutorial
- To confirm that your UC account is working, please click here and enter your credentials. (current families only)
- Need help scanning? No problem! Please see our guide: Scanning Important Documents for Registration on Your Mobile Device
3. Complete the information requested in the Pre-Registration Portal.4. After you've been approved, use the login information in the approval email you received from the Registration Office to complete your registration. Please plan on the process taking 30 minutes to one hour to complete.
- Please note: For the best user experience, kindly utilize Google Chrome or Firefox on a laptop or desktop to access our registration platform (do not use Internet Explorer). Mobile devices and tablets have difficulty uploading documents.
Kindly note, it may take several business days for your pre-registration application to be approved, to receive your approval email, and for your registration packet to be approved.
If you need to submit updated immunizations, physical, or dental records after your registration has been completed, please send this information directly to your child's school nurse. Our nurses' contact information can be found here.
Need assistance? We're here to help! Please see our Registration Support Resources Page.
*** PLEASE NOTE: If you are a current WTPS student, you DO NOT have to re-register. ***
Eileen Abbott Central Administration Building
206 East Holly Avenue
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856) 589-6644, ext. 6698(856) 589-1385 (fax)