The Board of Education must give approval to submit a grant.
- Discuss the grant with your building principal and receive his/her approval to proceed.
- As soon as you know you plan to submit, send grant name, brief explanation of proposal, amount, name of person submitting grant, and school name to Dan Saia.
- Once the application is complete, send a copy to Dan Saia.
If awarded, the Board of Education must approve the acceptance of funds.
- Send a copy of award information and/or check to Dan Saia.
- Once the award has been approved, the grant contact person and principal will be given an account number.
If not awarded, please send copy of notification to Dan Saia.