We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration throughFamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Please review the links with your student athlete:
Impact Testing Information Letter
Concussion in Sports -- Parent/Student Information
Policy 2431.4 — Prevention and Treatment Of Sports-Related Concussions And Head Injuries
Regulation 2431.4 — Prevention And Treatment Of Sports-Related Concussions and Head Injuries
Student-Athlete Drug Testing Regulation - School District
Sudden Cardiac Death Among Young Athletes Brochure
Sports Related Eye Injury Fact Sheet
Sports-RelatedEye Injury Fact Sheet
Opioid Use and Misuse Educational Fact Sheet
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
Parents/Guardians should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Looking forward to a great athletic season.
Kevin P. Murphy
Assistant Principal/Director of Athletics