Maids' Indoor Track & Field Team
The 2021-2020 Indoor Track & Field Season
will begin on Monday, November 29th!!
Mandatory Pre-Season Meeting held on
Wednesday, Sept 22nd in K-211 at 10:50
Did you miss the meeting, but still interested in joining?
Email Coach Williams @ AmWilliams@wtps.org to get the process started!
The following paperwork is due: October 1st!!
- Health History Questionnaire you must complete for each season you participate in (aka, if you did a fall sport, you will need to do another one for winter track)
- Sports Physical Form if you haven't had a physical in the past 365 days (as of 11/29/20), you will need to schedule an appointment with a doctor to fill out this form in order to participate. Not sure if you need a physical?? - Email the athletic office to check!
- Asthma Treatment Plan *only complete if applies*
- Register on Family ID must register online for EACH season you participate in!
- Complete google participation form https://forms.gle/PZ9pXdHQp4SKpNrV7
- Join our team remind by texting @maidstrack to the number 81010
After you complete your forms, email them to Athletics@wtps.org !!!
Have questions? Email Coach Williams at AmWilliams@wtps.org
Important Emails & Numbers
- Kevin Murphy
Assistant Principal/Director of Athletics
- Sandy Pfizenmayer
Administrative Assistant for Athletics
- Eric Schwartz
- Stephanie Mosiondz
- Theresa Cotton
9/10 School Nurse
- Kathleen Luckiewicz
11/12 School Nurse
- Amanda Williams
Girls' Track & Field Head Coach
Tentative Meet Schedule
to be announced in late October
NEED TO SEE THE ATHLETIC TRAINERS??
Schedule an appointment with Mr. Schwartz & Mrs. Mroz,
Or calling 856-589-8500 x7207
Please also let Coach Williams know about why you are seeing the athetlic trainers.
Athletes & Parents- Sign up for the Team Remind!
By texting to 81010
with the message: @maidstrack
Any Questions or Concerns, email