Maids' Indoor Track & Field Team
END OF THE SEASON PARTY WILL BE ON
TUESDAY, MARCH 8TH @ 4:30 IN CAFE B
(after practice for spring athletes)
can't wait to see you there!
CLICK HERE to view schedule
If you can't attend practice, you must complete this form 24 hours prior to the date.
If you are missing a meet, you must complete this form 1 WEEK prior to the date.
If you are missing over winter break, you must complete the form by Friday, December 17th.
NEED TO SEE THE ATHLETIC TRAINERS??
Schedule an appointment with Mr. Schwartz & Mrs. Mroz,
Or calling 856-589-8500 x7207
Please also let Coach Williams know about why you are seeing the athletic trainers.
How to Sign Up:
- Health History Questionnaire you must complete for each season you participate in (aka, if you did a fall sport, you will need to do another one for winter track)
- Sports Physical Form if you haven't had a physical in the past 365 days (as of 11/29/20), you will need to schedule an appointment with a doctor to fill out this form in order to participate. Not sure if you need a physical?? - Ask the athletic office to check!
- Asthma Treatment Plan *only complete if applies*
- Register on Family ID must register online for EACH season you participate in!
- Complete google participation form https://forms.gle/PZ9pXdHQp4SKpNrV7
- Join our team remind by texting @maidstrack to the number 81010
Have questions? Email Coach Williams at AmWilliams@wtps.org
Athletes & Parents- Sign up for the Team Remind!
By texting to 81010
with the message: @maidstrack
Any Questions or Concerns, email