9/10 Nurse - Heather Scarduzio, RN, BSN, CPN, CSN-NJ
Open Door , Open , Open Mind...
Welcome to the WTHS 9/10 Health Office, a great place to practice preventive medicine!
We look forward to partnering with you and your children
so that they can be at their healthiest each and every day
- in order to have the most successful school year possible.We will be doing screenings each Fall - Winter Season, as per state mandate in the following areas:
- 1. Height and Weight Assessments - 9th and 10th grade
- 2. Blood Pressure Assessment - 9th and 10th grade
- 3. Scoliosis Screening - 10th grade
- 4. Vision Screening -10th grade
Screenings are typically scheduled September through December of each school year.
If you feel your child may need to be screened earlier in a particular area (such as vision), please let us know.
We are available Monday through Friday from 7:10 am until 2:25 pm.PLEASE CONTACT THE ATHLETIC DEPT. AT (856)589-8500 x7219.You can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with any non-emergent issue,or any questions, or concerns about your child(ren).For any emergent issue, please call us at (856)589-8500 x7632 or x7631.FAX: 856-218-03249/10 Health Office Hours: 7:10 am-2:25 pmHealth Office Assistants:AM Health Assistant: (7:15a -1:00p) - Donna PiscielliPM Clerical Assistant: (1:00p - 2:15p) -
Some Useful Links ...
- ASTHMA Action Plan (Requiring Inhaler)
- DIABETES Management Plan
- SEIZURE Action Plan