Regional Competition takes place in house on Thursday Dec 8th after school in Cafe B, with mandatory makeup by Friday December 9th
Students will choose an event of interest to participate in at Regionals. Most are multiple choice written tests.
- ONLY 4 spots are allowed for each individual event, 3 for each team event.
- In order to qualify for spots- Our School Pretests students to see who has the highest score.
- You may take as many tests as you would like.
- After the final testing on 11/7, We will notify students via Remind if they have a top score by 11/9. If a student does not have a top score, they will be given first choice of what spot they would like to have from another event. Then it will be opened up to everyone else for the 11-13th. Final Registration is due on 11/13. This is a STRICT deadline
Using the following schedule - You may stay any/all of the following dates to take pretests:
- October 16, 23, 26, 30 November 2, 6, 7, 9 from 220-315
- Students may also come during 8th period study hall if they tell Simpson first.
The following links have the state/national testing information https://www.fbla-pbl.org/fbla/competitive-events/