Training and competing in proper footwear is critical to prevent injuries!
We highly suggest you go to Running Company to find the best running sneaker for you.
Keep in mind you'll need sneakers as well as the the correct footwear for your events
(either spikes for sprints, mid-distance, distance, jumps or thrower shoes)
Here is there “Right-Fit Process”
Our trained store personnel follow our “Right-Fit Process” to make sure you get the right shoe:
1. Determine purpose
2. Gather information on you – previous shoes, injuries, inserts, shoe wear, fitness level, goals, etc.
3. Foot Shape – arches, width of heal, forefoot, overall width and length
4. Arch Strength – determine if your arches need extra support
5. Gait Analysis – degree of supination or pronation.
6. Shoe Selection – try on as many shoes as you like. Test them in the store or on the street.
7. 14-Day Return – if you are not happy with your “Right-Fit Shoes” – bring them back for exchange or store credit.
Locations: Haddonfield, Medford, Moorestown & Mullica Hill
**Mention you are on the team and recieve a discount!**
Another place that we reccommend that you can get shoes and attire from is Roadrunners Sports in Cherry Hill
This store is slightly larger than Haddonfield Running Company and has more locations.
This store has also has a "Right Fit Process" for measuring footwear. This store also has a wide array of running attire and gear similar to Haddonfield Running Company.
If you already know what sneaker or spike works for your foot,
you can order online from East Bay.
Be adivsed, that you can purchase footware from stores such as Dick's Sporting Goods, but they do not have a large selection and typically the salesperson isn't an expert on selecting the correct shoe for your foot.
Please do not purchase footwear based on color or brand name; make sure the shoe feels comfortable and supports your foot!
You will need running sneakers! Do not show up in basketball or tennis sneakers.