We are Open!
The IMC is excited to announce, beginning the week of April 26th, we will be open for students during their study halls. Students will be welcome to come to the IMC for the entirety of their study hall period or for 15-minute blocks of time to browse and checkout books. Students wishing to visit the IMC will need to make reservations via sign-up genius. Click REOPENING to the left to make your reservations now and for additional information.
Book checkout through delivery to English classes is still available for students wishing to continue to use this service. Remote students may still place books on hold and pickup on Fridays in the Core Office vestibule.
Watch THIS brief video on placing books on hold and checking out ebooks and audiobooks from the IMC, or follow the steps below.
- Access the Destiny Discover Homepage
- Click LOG IN in the upper right corner of the page.
- Log in using the same credentials you use to log onto your district issued device. (You will not be able to checkout materials unless you log into the catalog).
- Once logged in you should see your name and school at the top of the page.
- Browse the catalog for a book, eBook or audiobook that interest you. Click HOLD to reserve and checkout a paper copy of a book, click CHECKOUT for eBooks and BORROW for audiobooks.
- eBooks and audiobooks are automatically returned when the loan period has expired.
Click HERE to access our online catalog.