We are Open!
This year may look a little different but we are still here and you can still check out books!
How to Find and Checkout Books, ebooks and Audiobooks
Unfortunately, students cannot come down to the IMC and browse the shelves as we have traditionally done. This year, browsing of physical books is done virtually and the books are brought to you! All you need to do is access our online catalog, browse the books and place the one you want on hold. A member of the IMC staff will deliver the book to your English class. If you are a remote student you follow the same process and your books can be picked up on Fridays in the Core Office vestibule.
Are you looking for an eBook or Audiobook? Follow the same browsing process you would for a physical book and check the eBook or Audiobook out with just a few clicks of your mouse. You will be reading/listening in no time!
Watch THIS brief video on checking out materials from the IMC or follow the steps below.
- Access the Destiny Discover Homepage
- Click LOG IN in the upper right corner of the page.
- Log in using the same credentials you use to log onto your district issued device. (You will not be able to checkout materials unless you log into the catalog).
- Once logged in you should see your name and school at the top of the page.
- Browse the catalog for a book, eBook or audiobook that interest you. Click HOLD to reserve and checkout a paper copy of a book, click CHECKOUT for eBooks and BORROW for audiobooks.
- eBooks and audiobooks are automatically returned when the loan period has expired.
Click HERE to access our online catalog.