Stockton University - Dual Credit
WTHS has an agreement with Stockton University to allow our students to receive college credits for successful completion of the course at our high school. Click here for information about SU's Dual Credit High School Enrollment. Click here for the Fall 2023 High School Dual Credit Application Deadline 10-30-23.
Courses & Information:
- Honors Pre-Calculus* 301 (SU - 1110, 4 credits)
- AP Calculus AB* or AP Calculus BC* (SU - 2215, 5 credits)
- Future Educators 848 (SU - GSS 2342, 4 credits)
- CP Humanitarian Studies & Social Justice 253 (SU - GSS 2240, 4 credits)
- CP Black and Indigenous Communities and other People of Color's Voices Throughout History 254 (SU - GAH 1360, 4 credits)
- For successful completion, “C” or better, of the course at our high school.
- Cost is $500 per course - No cost for Free/Reduced Lunch students.