ACT is a nationally administered, standardized paper-and-pencil test that helps colleges evaluate candidates. Colleges accept ACT or SAT scores interchangeably, which means you have the opportunity to decide which test you would prefer.
- Register for the ACT Test
- Free ACT Test Prep
- ACT Fee Waiver Eligibility Requirements - For Free/Reduced Lunch students.
- ACT Requesting Accommodations - Students with disabilities may submit a request.
CollegeBoard SAT Suite of Assessments shares information about the SAT, which is designed to assess a student's academic readiness for college. It provides a path to opportunities, financial support, and scholarships, in a way that's standardized, in an effort to provide equal opportunities for all students. Below is more information:
- SAT Dates and Deadlines
- SAT Practice Tests
- Khan Academy - How to Link Your College Board + Khan Academy Accounts
- SAT - Most students take it for the first time during the winter or spring of junior year and possibly a second or third time during the fall of their senior year.
- SAT Fee Waiver Service - Free/Reduced Lunch students are eligible for SAT fee waivers. Using a SAT fee waiver serves as a springboard to qualify the student for college application fee waivers. See your counselor for more details.
- CollegeBoard Services for Students with Disabilities- Students with disabilities may submit a request.
ACT & SAT Dates
Click for dates, deadlines, and fees
FairTest Test Optional and Test Free List - List of colleges that do not require SAT or ACT for admissions purposes
WTHS SAT Review Sessions
WTHS students may register to attend SAT Review Sessions taught by our teachers after school in the 11/12 wing. The sessions will be held prior to the August, October, May, and June College Board SAT dates. The cost is only $40, which includes a total of 12 hours of SAT instruction and preparation.Click here for SAT Review Session information. SAT Registration is separate from the SAT Review Session: Click here for College Board SAT registration.