Scheduling AdvisementParents and Students are invited to attend the 8th Grade Open House on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 6:30pm in the Investors Bank Performing Arts Center! Click here to view the video presentation.During student scheduling advisement appointments, counselors develop a Personalized Student Learning Plan to include:
- Courses for the upcoming school year based on New Jersey state requirements and personal goals - Any prerequisites required for placement or waiver process
- Review of grades, GPA, standardized test scores, attendance, etc.
- Discussion regarding student's postsecondary goals and co-curricular activities
8th Grade Parents:
- Questions - Contact your child's current 8th Grade Counselor. If you need additional assistance, you may contact our office or the assigned 9th Grade Counselor.
- Private School Students - Registration is held during the summer prior to the new school year and individual scheduling advisement appointments are held in August.
Visual & Performing Arts Courses