• Tutoring
    If you need academic help in any course, your best option is to first speak with your teacher and to take advantage of their individual assistance options. They are the professionals who are most familiar with the content of their curriculum. 

    If you still feel like you need help and think that a fellow student would be helpful in providing the academic assistance, please contact your School Counselor or the Department Supervisor of the subject area regarding NHS Peer Tutoring.