Our Financial Aid Virtual Night was scheduled for Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 6pm with the New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA) and HESAA Financial Aid Presentation.Refer to the helpful links below:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA)
- Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA)- 2024-25 FAFSA information
- HESAA Financial Aid Dictionary
- HESAA 8 Steps to Apply for Federal and State Student Aid
- HESAA State and Federal Aid for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- HESAA Reach Higher Guide - A Guide to Choosing your College Path
- HESAA Student Loan Guide
- New Jersey Student Tuition Assistance Reward Scholarship (NJSTARS) - Seniors in the top 15% of their high school class
- New Jersey College Promise - Offers an affordable pathway to a college degree
- Going to College in New Jersey - 2023-2024 Magazine
- State of New Jersey Financial Aid Training - PowerPoint
- State of New Jersey - Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
WTHS Seniors are highly encouraged to devote the time necessary to be successful in receiving scholarships. Here are a few options:
- Naviance > Colleges > Scholarships & Money
- Seniors can find a list of local scholarships available - Most open late December/January.
- Many scholarships require an unofficial transcript
- WTHS Student Scholarship Request Form should be used if additional documents are necessary to complete your scholarship application.
- Email your counselor if you have additional questions.